Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Shoes...

I love shoes. I always have. I go into a lot of clothing shops and everything is too tight, too sleeveless, too short, too low cut, too something! It's sometimes discouraging trying to find something modest to wear. But not with shoes. You go into a shoe store and you can wear any pair you want!! They can be strappy or covered, high or flat, low cut or high! I love the freedom to experiment with shoes.

 Everywhere I go in them, people comment on the shoes I was wearing with the dress I posted about the other day. A couple of people commented on them there, so I thought I'd tell you about them :) Mum thinks they're tacky, but I think they're quite fabulous, despite being a little bit tacky :) They're just a fun pair of stilettos. One of the best things about them is that James bought them for me!!! For Christmas last year!!! - I had actually seen them on ebay one day and saved them in my watch list, in case I ever had the chance to be extravagant and buy a fun pair of shoes I didn't really need. That said, I have gotten a LOT of use out of them! Anyway James found them on our watch list, and bought them! In the perfect size!! And since learning to walk in them I've had heaps of fun wearing them :) And they seem to go with everything! :) ebay 'multicoloured pumps' - they should be the top shoes. Here they are:

Here's another fun pair that came up:


I think in addition to mostly lovely classic shoes, everyone should have a fun pair.

 Maybe these are more your style:


Or these:


Or these:


And learning to walk in them without looking ridiculous is half the fun! :)

6 comments:

Sandy M. said...

You know I like fun shoes too! (This from the mother who bought you the red satin stilettos, etc...) I'm glad you are enjoying these! :)
xoxo

Jess said...

Wow! I don't think I'm ready to be daring yet. Maybe one day?

Ariel & Family said...

Wow! I'm in love with heals!!!! I'm loving the orange pair!! James has nice taste there so you! :)

Bec said...

As soon as my foot has healed enough...Im going to go looking for a pair of 'fun' shoes too!! :)

Although I do love my classic Tony Biancos... LOL!

Love the shoes Abby :)

Abby said...

I know Ariel - I tried to go back and find out where I got the pic of the orange shoes from so I can suss them out but I can't remember!! I was just googling random pics of shoes and canNOT remember what search brought them up! I'll let you know if I stumble across it again :)

Come on Jessima... :)

And Bec your Tony Biancos are gorgeous!!!

And Mum I know - you started my love of them for sure! :) YOU need a pair!!!!!!

xo

Abby said...

ARIEL:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Womens-Ankle-Strap-Peep-Toe-Platform-Leopard-High-Heel-Shoes-3-Color-New-AU-Size-/320870573780?pt=AU_Women_Shoes&var=&hash=item76c1de42e6#ht_2315wt_952

;)