Monday, January 16, 2012

Diary of a Terrified Toilet Training Mummy: Hmph!

1 empty toilet and about 27 'accidents' all over my carpet later, and I'm beginning to wonder what the heck is so good about having toddlers out of nappies anyway. And Maggie is LOVING getting cleaned up after every wee and playing in the water. James says 'duh - you've got to let her run around in the wee so it annoys her!'. Yeah, like I'm going to let her sit all over this house without cleaning her up first.

Hmph!

2 comments:

Sandy M. said...

I'm voting for you cleaning her up - it's going to annoy you much more than it will annoy her! :)

So... when you write '27', I'm guessing it was more like 4-6 times? :)

So far, you are both doing pretty much exactly as expected :)

xoxo

Beth and Robbie said...

Hahahaha, I vote you just put her out on the balcony for an hour in her wet knickers and pants :P